[POSITION FILLED] We’re Looking for an Office Manager to Join our Team!
Please see below the job details and candidate requirements.
Job Title: Office Manager, Year Contract minimum (8:45am – 5:30pm Mon-Fri)
Reports to: Directors
Location: Ferneberga House, Farnborough
To provide efficient and effective support to the directors and design team. To control and maintain book keeping and accounts system.
- General Admin support to three directors (i.e. expenses, mileage, support with projects and exhibitions)
- To coordinate and manage all travel requirements for the directors and design team – including hotel, flight, train, taxi bookings etc.
- Track, record and monitor holiday and absence for the team
- Office Management – ordering stationary, efficient distribution of post, meeting room bookings, meeting/greeting clients and suppliers.
- Invoicing, chasing payments, purchase invoices, receipt logging, banking.
- Social Media – monitor and assist with company social media
- High standard of both written and verbal communication
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of Sage One
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable approach, enabling full support to the team
- Ability to work with numbers
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships within the team, internal and external clients
- A professional telephone manner
If you think that this position is for you and would like to apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.